Do you follow professional photographers and wish you could have those high quality, bright, airy photos?Cameras on phones are becoming increasingly more impressive, however they still don’t quite compare to a nice DSLR. Here are 10 easy steps you can take to edit your photos and get AMAZING results for free!
- Donwload Snapseed (it is free) and go in to tune image and brighten the image
- Add contrast
- Up the saturation and ambiance
- Up the highlights and lower the shadows
- Cool down the image a little bit
- Go in to the SELECTIVE EDIT tool and up the brightness choosing the white spots of your photo
- Go in to the BRUSH FEATURE and use the dodge and burn tool to paint the walls (or whatever you want brighter)
- Sharpen the photo and up the saturation if needed
- Use the transform tool if needed
- Download the VSCO app and bring your new photo into that and then use the A6 tool (strength 2-4)
TADA! You did it!